LANSING, Mich. — A Michigan judge has temporarily blocked the scheduled release of a convicted stalker with a lengthy criminal history, one day before he was set to be paroled. The 4th Circuit Court ...
MUSKEGON, MI – A parole board panel expressed high confidence in its decision to release a man with a violent history, believing he would not become a threat to society. Eight months after Deangelo ...
Paula Wethington is a digital producer at CBS Detroit. She previously held digital content roles at NEWSnet, Gannett/USA Today network and The Monroe News in Michigan. She is a graduate of the ...
BLACKMAN TWP., MI – Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel is stepping in to attempt to reverse parole granted to a man incarcerated on a stalking charge at a state prison just outside of Jackson.
Deangelo Lonell Aubrey has been charged with two counts of open murder for allegedly killing his ex-girlfriends within hours of each other. A deeper look into the Michigan Parole Board’s decision to ...
FLINT, MI — Woodrow Weeks acknowledges he shot and killed two men in separate incidents in Flint more than 25 years ago, but says both shootings were in self-defense and that he should be released ...
The Michigan Supreme Court ruled that mandatory life sentences without parole for 19- and 20-year-old murderers are unconstitutional. The court's decision expands a 2022 ruling that banned such ...
A judge has halted the parole of a Sterling Heights man convicted of assaulting, raping, and kidnapping a woman more than 30 years ago, officials said. Floyd Jarvi, 67, was convicted in 1994 and ...
LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) — The Livingston County Circuit Court has halted the parole of Floyd Jarvi, 67, which was set to begin on Tuesday, following an appeal made by Michigan Attorney General Dana ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results