It looks like laying off thousands of workers and slashing funding for several programs hasn’t helped Elon Musk curry favor with the public. CNN’s senior data reporter Harry Enten noted Thursday that the DOGE chief’s popularity has tanked in just three months.
US President Donald Trump revealed on Thursday he wants Elon Musk to continue working with his administration for “as long as possible”.While speaking to reporters on Air Force One, Trump also revealed the Department of Government Efficiency discovered something “horrible”.
President Donald Trump told his Cabinet last week that billionaire Elon Musk will leave his administration role in the coming months. Elon Musk was the biggest financial backer of Trump's 2024 campaign.
President Donald Trump said he wants Elon Musk to stay on his team "as long as possible" during a conversation with reporters Thursday, noting that DOGE had found something "horrible," without divulging further details.
President Donald Trump indicated to top advisers that Elon Musk could be taking a step back from his current role, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.
A comment Donald Trump made about Elon Musk is recirculating after reports the Tesla boss is set to step down from his government role - and his DOGE department could also disappear
Explore more
Elon Musk's Tesla may have a head start on President Donald Trump's latest rounds of tariffs, according to economic analysts. Trump announced the new tariffs on dozens of countries across the globe on imports on Wednesday,
Trump's third bid for the White House resulted not just in him reclaiming his seat in the Oval Office but also in increasing his net worth by nearly double within the past year. The Republican leader's $5.1 billion net worth as of March 31, according to Forbes, bolstered his financials through stock shares, real estate equity and cryptocurrency.
13h
OK Magazine on MSNDonald Trump's Advisers Are 'Tired' of Elon Musk's Presence in the Oval Office as He Moves to Get Rid of the BillionaireCNN political analyst and New York Times’ chief White House correspondent Maggie Haberman claims that several of Donald Trump's administration advisers are feeling weary of Elon Musk's involvement in the Oval Office.